Indy Wedding Officiants - Wedding ceremonies that fit your tastes, beliefs and budget!
Indy Wedding Officiants offer a roster of experienced wedding officiants who will customize your ceremony script to include every tradition and element that you desire, making your special day as unique as the love you share for one another.
- $99 to secure your 2017 date! Now through October 31st, you can secure an Officiant by paying a $99 retainer.
- Elope downtown for $99 Indianapolis & Marion County Marriage Officials. Weekdays only.
- Winner Best of B&B 2016! Local wedding vendors voted us Best Celebrant in Indianapolis!
- 3rd Year in a Row! Again, Indianapolis voters have chosen us as the best Officiants in town!
- Bilingual Officiants - Jueces de Paz We offer natural Spanish-speaking Officiants from Latin America. Casamientos civiles - bodas en espanol - jueces de paz
Indy Wedding Officiants is based in Indianapolis, but also have Officiants located all over Indiana to serve you. Our primary focus is on Central Indiana, as we also have Officiants available in Carmel, Lafayette, Bloomington, Columbus, Greenfield and Muncie.If you are seeking an Indianapolis wedding officiant, you have come to the right place! Our wedding ceremony officiants are dedicated professionals who will care about making every detail of your wedding ceremony just perfect. A wedding minister is more than just the person who says a few words to make it legal; they help couples join their lives into one. Perhaps your not religious and just want a civil wedding; that is fine with us! In Indianapolis, the City-County Building no longer offers Justice of the Peace weddings, except for on Valentines Day. We are Marion County Marriage Officials who serve in the same capacity. Indianapolis is not alone, as several counties throughout Indiana no longer offer courthouse wedding ceremonies. Clergy, Mayors, Judges and some Clerks are authorized to serve as marriage officials in Indiana. You can still have your non religious wedding in Indiana with one of our marriage officials. They are happy to help any couple get married.