- Our Officiant Guarantee We guarantee that you will have an Officiant on your wedding day or receive a full refund!
- Voted Indy's Best for 2013! Thank you for selecting Indy Wedding Officiants as the Best in Indianapolis for 2013!
- Congratulations, Destiny & John! Destiny & John have won our 2014 Officiant Giveaway! They will be tying the knot on April 19, 2014 in Indianapolis and won an Officiant package, as well as a free Photo Booth package from Now That's Funny Photography Booth. Congratulations to you both and we look forward to serving you in April!
- Simple Weddings Downtown Simple ceremonies on the Circle or Canal begin at only $125. Click here for more details.
- All faiths are welcome! We perform Religious or Civil Weddings all over Indiana.
- A Free Gift! Here is our Free Report, "8 Questions to Ask Wedding Pro's" as a thank you for visiting our website.
- New Years Eve Elopement Special Includes your wedding ceremony in a Historic Indianapolis home and a professional Photographer for only $299. Click here toi reserve your appointment time today!
Welcome to Indy Wedding OfficiantsServing Indianapolis and all of Indiana!
Congratulations on your engagement! Your upcoming wedding will be one of your life’s most precious events. Choosing a wedding officiant who will set just the right tone for your wedding is among the most important decisions you will make.
We can provide you with a professional Officiant who will perform your wedding ceremony according to your beliefs and tastes.
Our experienced indiana wedding officiants will customize your ceremony script to include every tradition and element that you desire, making your special day as unique as the love you share for one another.
We are based in Indianapolis, but also serve all of Indiana by request.
If you are seeking an indianapolis wedding officiant, you have come to the right place! Our wedding ceremony officiants are professionals who will care about making every detail of your wedding ceremony just perfect.
A wedding minister is more than just the person who says a few words to make it legal; they help couples join their lives into one. Perhaps your not religious and just want a civil wedding; that is fine with us!
Justice of the peace weddings in Indianapolis are a thing of the past as the courts have stopped performing such ceremonies, except for on Valentines Day. Officiants and judges serve as marriage officials in Indianapolis.
You can still have your non religious wedding in indianapolis with one of our certified marriage celebrants. They are happy to help any couple get married.
Seeking a spanish-speaking minister in indianapolis for your bilingual wedding? We have Officiants who "hablo espanol" (bodas en espanol indianapolis).
Our officiant fees will accommodate any budget, so simply ask and we have a package to suit your needs.
* Serving Indianapolis & all of Central Indiana, including Meridian Kessler, Crows Nest, Broad Ripple, Meridian Hills, Nora, Castleton, Traders Point, Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville, Cicero, Fishers, Geist, McCordsville, Fortville, Lawrence, Greenfield, Pendleton, Anderson, Cumberland, New Palestine, Beech Grove, Shelbyville, Columbus, Greenwood, Center Grove, Southport, Bargersville, Whiteland, Franklin, Mooresville, Camby, Martinsville, Plainfield, Avon, Danville, Speedway, Eagle Creek, Clermont, Brownsburg, Zionsville, Lebanon and many more.We also serve Fort Wayne, Richmond, South Bend, Elkhart, Goshen, Mishewaka, LaPorte, Michigan City, Peru, Warsaw, Columbia City, Huntington, Marion, Muncie, Anderson, Kokomo, Lafayette, Logansport, Frankfort, Crawfordsville, Terre Haute, Greencastle, Rockville, Sullivan, Bloomington, Bedford, Washington, Princeton, Evansville, Japser, Paoli, Syemour, North Vernon, Corydon, Clarksville, Jeffersonville, New Albany, Madison, Vevay, Aurora, Batesville, Greensburg, Shelbyville, Connersville, New Castle, Columbus, Vincennes, French Lick and West Baden.