- "Find your Wedding Officiant" Day! at the Speedway Legacy Inn on Sunday, April 27th from 1:30 to 4:30 PM. We will have seven (7) of our best Officiants available that day for short interviews with couples. Every couple may then choose the Officiant they prefer and make a reservation the spot!
- Congratulations, Destiny & John! Destiny & John are the winners of our Officiant Giveaway! They will be married this April in Indianapolis.
- Voted Best Officiant in Indianapolis! Thank you for selecting us as the Best Officiant on the Indy A-List!
- Our Valentine's Day Couples We happily served seven couples this Valentine's Day. Best wishes to you all!
- A Free Gift, just for visiting Thank you for visiting our website! Here is a free report to help you while planning your special day.
- All beliefs are welcome! Christian, Buddhist, Jewish, Hindu, Athiest, Humanist...we serve them all! We serve any couple who wish to be legally married, regardless of culture or beliefs.
- Bilingual Officiants - Jueces de Paz We offer natural Spanish-speaking Officiants from Latin America. Casamientos civiles - bodas en espanol - jueces de paz
Welcome to Indy Wedding Officiants - Serving Indianapolis and all of Indiana!
Congratulations on your engagement! Your upcoming wedding will be one of your life’s most precious events. Choosing a wedding officiant who will set just the right tone for your wedding is among the most important decisions you will make.We can provide you with a professional Officiant who will perform your wedding ceremony according to your beliefs and tastes. Our experienced indiana wedding officiants will customize your ceremony script to include every tradition and element that you desire, making your special day as unique as the love you share for one another. We are based in Indianapolis, but also have Officiants located all over Indiana to serve you. Our primary focus is on Central Indiana, as we also have Officiants available in Carmel, Lafayette, Bloomington, Columbus, Greenfield and Muncie.
If you are seeking an Indianapolis wedding officiant, you have come to the right place! Our wedding ceremony officiants are dedicated professionals who will care about making every detail of your wedding ceremony just perfect. A wedding minister is more than just the person who says a few words to make it legal; they help couples join their lives into one. Perhaps your not religious and just want a civil wedding; that is fine with us!In Indianapolis, the City-County Building no longer offers Justice of the Peace weddings, except for on Valentines Day. Indianapolis is not alone, as several counties throughout Indiana no longer offer courthouse wedding ceremonies. Clergy, Mayors, Judges and some Clerks are authorized to serve as marriage officials in Indiana. You can still have your non religious wedding in Indiana with one of our marriage celebrants. They are happy to help any couple get married. Seeking a spanish-speaking minister in Indianapolis for your bilingual wedding? We have Officiants from Latin American who are natural, fluent spanish-speakers (bodas en espanol indianapolis, jueces de paz en indianapolis). Our officiant fees will accommodate any budget, so simply ask and we have a package to suit your needs.
* Serving Indianapolis, Bloomington, Lafayette, Fort Wayne, Richmond, South Bend, Elkhart, Mishawaka, LaPorte, Merrillville, Hobart, Valparaiso, Portage, Munster, Peru, Warsaw, Columbia City, Huntington, Marion, Muncie, Anderson, Kokomo, Logansport, Frankfort, Crawfordsville, Lebanon, Terre Haute, Greencastle, Rockville, Sullivan, Bedford, Washington, Princeton, Evansville, Japser, Paoli, Seymour, North Vernon, Corydon, Clarksville, Jeffersonville, New Albany, Madison, Vevay, Batesville, Greensburg, Shelbyville, Connersville, New Castle, Columbus, Vincennes, French Lick and West Baden.